[AccessD] Question about parsing a string intelligently

Steven W. Erbach serbach at new.rr.com
Wed Aug 11 14:28:32 CDT 2004

Arthur,

>> As I recall, there is some simple function that receives a
comma-delimited string and returns an array of its substrings, as it
were. But I can't remember what that function is. <<

Split is what you want, I think: "Returns a zero-based, one-dimensional array containing a specified number of substrings."

>> Something that could possibly be cool in this situation is a calendar
control that does multi-select. Does anyone know of such a beast? <<

You're right! That would be cool. Sorry, don't know of any.

Steve Erbach