[AccessD] Instant If Then Else

Lonnie Johnson prodevmg at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 12 10:57:09 CDT 2004

If you want to change the properties as soon as the user enters the field then you have to put that code in the text box's On Got Focus event.

Paul Rodgers <Paul.Rogers at SummitMedia.co.uk> wrote:
Can I make these changes the instant the User enters a text box, please?

If Not IsNull([txtFun]) Then

Me.txtFun.BackColor = vbRed
Me.txtFun.ForeColor = vbYellow

Else

Me.txtFun.BackColor = vbWhite
Me.txtFun.ForeColor = vbBlack

End If

I mean as he types "y" for "yes", or anything at all? The above doesn't work
till the record changes.

Cheers paul

May God bless you beyond your imagination!
Lonnie Johnson
ProDev, Professional Development of MS Access Databases
Visit me at ==> http://www.prodev.us