[AccessD] Does Anyone Have An Idea?

Thu Aug 12 16:38:33 CDT 2004

A2K

 This is driving my crazy. When ever I have *any* timer running inside this
program it can on occasion cause the program to completely shut down when
executing a complicated routine. When I say completely I mean with no error,
no message box, it even bypasses the close event on my hidden form to
confirm program closer. This only happens on the complicated routines. The
interesting thing here is that no information is lost, and all assigned
tasks are completed.

 I have sifted through every single line of code, in every conceivable way
and I'm simply at a loss.

 Any suggestions??

Robert Gracie