[AccessD] OT: Why not reply at top of message

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at sympatico.ca
Sat Aug 14 09:57:12 CDT 2004

On 6 Aug 2004 at 9:08, Max14-1 wrote:

> I personally NEVER read a message that is bottom posted.  If I cannot

Pitty. You are missing some great info then. But it's your choice.

> then I just dump it.  There is no way that I personally have to time
> to scroll down each and every message to see what the latest input is.

Most bottom posters don't include everything. They only include the
relevant material, so scrolling is usually not a problem.

>  I would also prefer to have ALL the history repeated - regardless of
> bandwith.  Again, due to time restraints, if I do take an interest in

Yes, but there are folks out there that pay for all the bandwidth
consumed. Also there are folks still on slow dial-ups that can't
afford the time it takes to download the extra badnwidth.

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at sympatico.ca
I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect.