[AccessD] Manually populate a listbox

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Sun Aug 15 16:24:33 CDT 2004

Turns out the easy way to go was to create a Dates table and a form that
generates rows in said table. It looks for Dmax() and offers that as the
starting row, then accepts an End date and manufactures rows to suit.

Then I can just (from another form) query the Dates table and present
the multi-select listbox.

Turned out straightforward once I translated previous code from SQL back
to MDB. After that it was a piece of cake and works pretty well (unless
the user wants to select 100 dates or so; then it's problematic but I'm
handing that blame to William Gates).

A.