[AccessD] OT Friday

Gary Kjos garykjos at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 16 15:24:47 CDT 2004

Hi Dan,

Welcome to OT. I'm in Minnesnowta as well.

Nice summer we are having here isn't it - NOT!  I still have yet to see any
sign of ripening on a single tomato in my garden :-(  Heard on TV that if we
don't get some heat soon that a lot of tomatos won't ripen at all before
frost.

At least we got a little rain today.

Where in Minnesota are you at? I'm from Owatonna originally and live in
Brooklyn Park nowadays and work in Eden Prairie.

Gary Kjos
garykjos at hotmail.com