[AccessD] update qry to deconstructe place

KathrynAtGwens kathrynatgwens at socal.rr.com
Tue Aug 17 12:01:20 CDT 2004

I'm doing something wrong.
I clicked on Modules and then on New. I pasted in the Function code. Named the module SplitDeathPlace. Compiled it. Saved it. First indication something not right is that when I'm back at Modules, the SplitDeathPlace doesn't show up. But when I click on new again, it is there.
http://www.babcockancestry.com/storage/accessmodulesplitdeathplace.jpg

Thinking that there is a reason it's not showing, I go on to next step and make an (update) query.
http://www.babcockancestry.com/storage/accessquerysplitdeathplace.jpg
When I try to run it, I get:
Undefined function 'SplitDeathPlace' in expression

Does not showing on the main screen right panel when clicking on modules on main screen left panel have anything to do with this?

This is the first module I've made, so maybe how I did it was wrong?

--
Kathryn Bassett (at work address)
kathrynatgwens at socal.rr.com
kathryn at bassett.net (home)