[AccessD] commas in comma delimited data

DWUTKA at marlow.com DWUTKA at marlow.com
Tue Aug 17 15:46:30 CDT 2004

Two situations.  commas in Text....Yes, just use a text delimiter, such as
double quotes.  Then access will ignore any commas in double quoted text.

The other situation, would be if you were using a number system which uses
the comma instead of the period for a decimal point.  Not sure how to get
around that one....

Drew