[AccessD] Access XP Bug

MastercafeCTV mastercafe at ctv.es
Tue Aug 17 17:26:44 CDT 2004

Last two month we develope a tool for tale any report and send to any
format. This tool run nice before we make some changes to improve there
possibilities.
We found that the new version only run one or two times on any version of
our applications, the error that you can find in the second time that you
use is: NOT ENOUGH MEMORY. Check all code, make some changes, and many more
things to look for this error.
The main problem was that the form run correct only 1 time on each
application, the nest time MEMORY ERROR.

This week we found the problem: is you put a ComboBox with the assistant you
can see that combo limitations is 20 fields. But is you make the combo
manually you can put more than 20 fields. Well... This is the bug, if you
put more than 20 fields the combo produce and OUT OF MEMORY on the form for
the next run.

If any person from the group are interested over this utility we can send by
mail (one note all comments are in Spanish).

Juan

Mastercafe S.L. NIF - B82.617.614
c/ Piñeres 4, 1ºD (33430 Candas - Asturias)
Juan Menendez Crespo juan at mastercafe.com
www.mastercafe.com
info at mastercafe.com