[AccessD] Clear Locks Via OS (was: A table that can'tbeduplicated)

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Wed Aug 18 17:56:50 CDT 2004

I just had a chance to try out some of the previous suggestions. (I haven't
had a chance to check out OPLOCKS yet and I haven't downloaded PsTools yet.)

I checked the file/folder permissions -check
I checked the AV scanner exception list -ldb was in the exception list mdb
wasn't I added that
I ran the multiple applications on three workstations simultaneously and
then closed them out properly, I checked the task list on each
workstation -nothing listed
Checked the open files on the server -ldbs were not open, mdbs were left
open
Returned to each workstation check processes with third party tool -nothing
there
Logged out of workstation with session files open, checked server open
files -files closed

Any other ideas?

John B