[AccessD] References-Converted to 2k code stops on Usysreferencescheck module

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Aug 20 14:08:12 CDT 2004

Hi Greg et all

Create this tiny function for closing the VBE window:

<code>

Public Function VbeMainWindowClose()

  Application.VBE.MainWindow.Visible = False

End Function

</code>

Then adjust the AutoExec macro like this:

<macro>

  OpenModule
    UsysReferencesCheck

  RunCode
    VbeMainWindowClose()

  RunCommand
    CompileAndSaveAllModules

</macro>

Please let me know if this works for you.

/gustav