[AccessD] Convert to A2k => database container gone?!

Jim Dettman jimdettman at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 23 08:27:02 CDT 2004

It's probably scrolled off the visible portion of the screen.

Open the database with he shift key held down.  Do you get a blank window?
Are there scroll bars?  If yes, then scroll all the way to the bottom, then
to the right slowly.  It's usually hanging out somewhere along the bottom
edge of the window.

Jim Dettman
(315) 699-3443
jimdettman at earthlink.net