[AccessD] Report based on unbound fields on a form

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Thu Aug 26 17:38:37 CDT 2004

On 26 Aug 2004 at 16:06, Keith Williamson wrote:

> Is there a way to transfer data from unbound fields, on a form, to populate
> fields in a report??

If the form is still open when the report is opened, just set the control
source of the report fields to something like
"=Forms!frmParameterForm.txtFirstParameter"

In A2002, I believe (I only do up to A2K) you can use OpenArgs in reports
as well as forms to pass parameters when the report is opened.

You can store parameters in Global variables of Static functions which you
initialise in the forma nd then read in the report.

--
Stuart