[AccessD] Data copied to both tables????

A.D.Tejpal adtp at touchtelindia.net
Sat Aug 28 00:18:33 CDT 2004

Keith,

    On a trial conducted at this end (Access XP on Win XP), your code is found to work OK. Only the temporary table (tempfax_Admin) is getting populated, not the original blank table (tblfax).

    If still stuck up, you might like to send a zipped extract of the pruned down file, containing the problem forms, table & code, for further examination.

Regards,
A.D.Tejpal