[AccessD] OT: Online storage

DWUTKA at marlow.com DWUTKA at marlow.com
Mon Aug 30 09:51:12 CDT 2004

If you are just talking about data...what kind of space requirement are you
talking?  I have about 10 gigs free on my servers data drive, if you want to
just store data.  Of course, unless you have screaming upload speed a gig or
two is going to take a day or two. (At 1.5 meg up, to my house, it took
about 45 minutes to transfer a 380 meg file).

Drew