[AccessD] Slightly OT: HTTPS question

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 14:38:14 CDT 2004

On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 15:26:30 -0400, Jim DeMarco
<jdemarco at hudsonhealthplan.org> wrote:
> Thanks Francisco.  That's what I thought.  Most machines here run IE 6 so I've no where else to test at this point.  This is an old machine I use for low-end testing.

Jim,

It may be a firewall issue if you are inside a corporate network. I
know where I work, I can get to some https sites, but not others. It
really makes no sesne sometimes.

If these are "public" sites, I can check to see if I can reach them
for you with IE 5.5 on Win2K as well as Firefox 0.9.3. From behind a
corporate firewall and from home if you'd like.

Just send the URLs to carbonnb at gmail.com (off-line) if you want.

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at gmail.com
shouting "What a great ride!"