[AccessD] Every 100th record

Paul Rodgers Paul.Rogers at SummitMedia.co.uk
Tue Aug 31 08:07:44 CDT 2004

Somehow  I suspect there's not much doubt about it. Sounds a brilliant life.
Yes, school's going back here too with all that accompanying wonderful
craziness.
All the best
paul

-----Original Message-----
From: John W. Colby [mailto:jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com]
Sent: 31 August 2004 12:13
To: 'Access Developers discussion and problem solving'
Subject: RE: [AccessD] Every 100th record

Paul,

In fact I am trying to make this run on my home system which is part of the
problem.  This week I am playing "stay-at-home dad" as my wife starts the
chhool year this week and has all those 1st week teacher meetings /
training.

I have never come even close to a db this size and it has definitely been a
learning experience.  Here's hoping I survive.

___

---