[AccessD] Importing Multiple Text Files From Specified Folder

Paul Hartland (ISHARP) paul.hartland at isharp.co.uk
Thu Dec 2 10:08:19 CST 2004

To all,

I have a folder with around 100+ text files thaht I need to import into a
single table in an access database, is there anyway I can loop through all
files with a .txt extension and automatically import them one by one into my
table....

Thanks in advance for any help, suggesstions & sample code etc

PAUL HARTLAND
Database Designer/Programmer
paul.hartland at isharp.co.uk
ISHARP
DDI - 01922 472031
Mobile - 07730 523179

ISHARP (Information Services for Hospitality, Audit, Retail and Pharmacy)
provide IT resources for the Christie Group Stock & Inventory Services
companies.