[AccessD] Library Database?

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Sun Dec 12 15:27:02 CST 2004

I would like to create a separate file (library?) to contain many procedures
and functions which are used by all my customers.

However, most of these either read or write information to the BE using
recordsets.  I tried to set up a library database (.mda), but this errored
out when I tried to dim a recordset variable.  The .mda file appears to not
recognized the DAO prefix.

            dim rst as DAO.Recordset

Is there a way to create a database file to contain procedures and
functions, called from the FE mdb, that can be used read/write to tables in
the BE mdb?

Thanks!

Dan Waters