[AccessD] AXP to Oracle 9i

Terri Jarus jarus at amerinet-gpo.com
Fri Dec 17 07:33:59 CST 2004

My IT department has been trying to get me connected via ODBC to an
Oracle-hosted environment.  Using the Microsoft ODBC for Oracle driver,
we have been unable to make a connection.  The error message(s) we get:
ORA-12154:  TNS: could not resolve service name; Driver's
SQLSetConnectAttr Failed IM006 0.

I am using AXP and Oracle 9i - anyone have suggestions?

Thanks so much for any help.

Terri Jarus
Vice President, Contract Services
jarus at amerinet-gpo.com