[AccessD] Form flickers like hell in A2K3

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Wed Dec 1 08:27:15 CST 2004

Erwin:

I had a couple of other problems running an A2K app in A2K3.

I had the contents of a couple of text boxes on a report quit working.  The
Control Source for one of them is "=[Report].rptRASubRpt!txttotaldailyrate"
(picks up the value from a sub-report) and it works fine in A2K but shows up
blank in A2K3.  So I moved it to the format event but that's a kludge.  Is
this a known bug?

I also had a couple of dates (mm/dd/yyyy) get cut off on the right as if the
display in A2K3 is bigger than A2K.  Another A2K3 bug?

Regards,

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software
http://www.e-z-mrp.com