[AccessD] Access 2003 security warning

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Tue Dec 7 02:02:54 CST 2004

Hi John,
I just went through this too, what an annoyance! And do you think I could
remember how to do this two days in a row?!
Tools, Macro security. Which of course I never think of looking at because I
just do don't macros.

The other issue I've run into with A2k3 is with graphics on the reports. It
would seem that the new and improved graphics tools in O2k3 don't work well
with access reports developed in A2k or AXP. Anyone else had any issues? It
would appear that if a PC doesn't have MS Photo Editor installed the
graphics show the file name instead of the graphic.

Annoyances...

John B.