[AccessD] Set form's Caption without code

Mike & Doris Manning mikedorism at adelphia.net
Tue Dec 7 08:20:19 CST 2004

Okay... This exercise seems a little silly to me because it doesn't seem to
make sense to create three lines of code somewhere else to do something that
only takes one line.  Particularly when you have to pass in the caption you
want as part of the process.

If you insist on doing this, try just passing Me (the form object) and the
caption.

Doris Manning
Database Administrator
Hargrove Inc.