[AccessD] Good laptop cheap

John W. Colby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Dec 9 19:42:47 CST 2004

OMG, back from the dead.  Where the HELL have you been?

I am sure various manufacturers have various deals with Microsoft.  What I
do know is that I have run into cases where I tried to install a "restore"
disk on a computer other than the intended target and the software refused
to install.

http://folding.stanford.edu/