[AccessD] Design question

Jim Hewson JHewson at karta.com
Fri Dec 10 09:52:16 CST 2004

Using Susan's suggestion, I'd make it a tad bit different.
When creating the combo box, for the Row Source use a SQL statement using a group-by to refer back to the same field that's being updated.  The user can still type in anything that is needed.  Do a requery on the On Enter event. This way all titles used are available and new ones can be added.

Jim H.