[AccessD] Event only if sending report to the printer

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Fri Dec 10 10:49:19 CST 2004

You don't have a preview event, Joe.  What I was trying to explain was
that we use a print select form with a preview button and a print
button.  If they preview the report, then there has to be a toolbar or
menu or context menu for them to use to print it from the preview.  So I
would put the warning in the code behind the print button on the select
form and in the code called from the toolbar or menu item to print from
the preview.  Does that make it clearer?

Charlotte Foust