[AccessD] Design question

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 10 11:58:10 CST 2004

Richard,

Earlier in this thread...the value of storing titles seperately was
questioned.  I recently did some work with a 'Process Management' software
package.  There was an Org Chart built in (the titles were stored
seperately).  This allowed control of some processes that were dependant on
title.  If titles were randomly typed in...you would have some difficulty if
you wanted your app to do something for all 'managers' or some other title.

Depending on the app...there can be some good reasons to store the title
seperate...or some good reasons not to.

Just thought I'd add...

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte