[AccessD] Setting the row source of a listbox by code

Mackin, Christopher CMackin at quiznos.com
Fri Dec 10 13:59:19 CST 2004

Try the Load Event instead and add a Requery after setting the RowSource:

Private Sub Form_Load()

If Forms!frmProjects!Text55 = "open" Then
  Me.List52.RowSource = "qryFindOpenProjects"
Else
  Me.List52.RowSource = "qryFindAllProjects"
End If

Me.List52.Requery

End Sub

Also, looking a little closer at the code you have, make sure that the value returned by Forms!frmProjects!Text55 is what you're expecting.  If "open" or "all" is not in Text55 {here's where a naming convention would be useful} then your code would not set the RowSource.

-Chris Mackin