[AccessD] OT - VBA Required / Already installed - Office/Developer2000

William Hindman dejpolsys at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 10 18:10:09 CST 2004

..have you changed the server OS to Win2003? ...for some reason it seems to
insist on packaging the ado 2.1 reference when creating the Access install
package from an XP work station ...also true if you have A2003 installed
..its trying to enable backward compatibility with A2K on systems that
don't have MDAC 2.7 installed ...hth.

William Hindman