[AccessD] Library Database? .mda or .mdb as referenced library-pros or cons?

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Mon Dec 13 16:57:55 CST 2004

Helen Feddema has a write up on this explaining the UsysRegInfo table
and the various types of addins
http://www.helenfeddema.com/access.htm
Writing Access Add-ins <ftp://ftp.helenfeddema.com/pub/accarch108.zip>
accarch108.zip <ftp://ftp.helenfeddema.com/pub/accarch108.zip>

Don't forget to use CodeDB instead of CurrentDB if using tables etc. in
your addin.