[AccessD] OT - VBA Required / Already installed -Office/Developer 2000

Reuben Cummings reuben at gfconsultants.com
Tue Dec 14 13:36:36 CST 2004

I need to add a little to the story.

I created a Deployment Package on the Desktop (computer with the msado21
problem).  When prompted what files to include in the package I
de-selected msado21.tlb.

This time it installed completely.  However, it is on the old laptop so I
can't test whether the app is working.  I currently have no computers
without Access for testing.

Reuben Cummings
GFC, LLC
phone: 812.523.1017