[AccessD] A2003: Calling all Back End Updater Legends

Darren DICK d.dick at uws.edu.au
Thu Dec 16 08:04:31 CST 2004

Hi Andy and Bryan
Firstly
Many thanks to all who emailed the VB dll - works well
(it's a TriGeminal Kaplan and Kreft demo i'm playing with)

WooHoo re the BEU it was the version table
Changed the number in it to be 1 less than the current mod number an viola -
away she goes

Many thanks Bryan and Andy

Hey Andy - See you when you emmigrate - the weather is awesome here as is
the lifestyle :-))
Better than PeterBerg (sic) me thinks - The best reds for $8:50 you know
:-))
Just got introduced to lawn bowls today - what a hoot - sank a few sherberts
afterwards
got sunburnt as well 100 degree days here - beautiful - plenty of swimming
ahhhhh

Any northrn hemisphgere bods coming to Sydney soon??
Feel free to drop me a line

OK enough bragging - back to work (whip cracks above evil face)

Thanks again to all who responded

See y'all

Darren