[AccessD] still troubles with IsLoaded

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Fri Dec 17 12:39:02 CST 2004

Here is the IsLoaded function that used to be in utility.mda that was an
automatic addin for Access 97
This is a copy of routine  from northwind.mbd

Function IsLoaded(ByVal strFormName As String) As Boolean
 ' Returns True if the specified form is open in Form view or Datasheet
view.

    Const conObjStateClosed = 0
    Const conDesignView = 0

    If SysCmd(acSysCmdGetObjectState, acForm, strFormName) <>
conObjStateClosed Then
        If Forms(strFormName).CurrentView <> conDesignView Then
            IsLoaded = True
        End If
    End If

End Function