[AccessD] Closing a form from a module procedure

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Sat Dec 18 07:38:24 CST 2004

Hi Barbara

Open another (temporary) form and kill form1 from that. Then copy the
new form1, open form1, close the temp form.

/gustav

>>> BarbaraRyan at cox.net 18-12-2004 14:26:02 >>>
The procedure that is executed replaces objects (i.e., deletes, then
imports) from the user's front-end database with objects from a
database
that I email to them.  It works great unless I need to replace "Form1"
(the
form that contains the pushbutton to execute this procedure).  Any
ideas on
how to accomplish this?

Thanks,
Barb Ryan