[AccessD] OT a bit

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Sat Dec 18 17:01:23 CST 2004

On 18 Dec 2004 at 9:16, Susan Harkins wrote:

> http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/olintapi/ht
> ml/WelcomeOlintapi_HV01155855.asp
>
> Found this on Mike G's blog -- I haven't read it yet, but promises to be
> helpful. Unfortunately, it's got a rating of 1, which makes me gasp. But,
> doing this for a living, I know that often, the content is good, it just
> isn't what the reader needed... but wanted to warn you since I haven't had a
> chance to actually review it for myself yet.

I'd probably rate the page a 1 myself. (the page, not the actual
downloadable API reference).

It really doesn't  provide any value if you are looking for info on the
API. It just says that  an API reference is available and links to another
page which says the same thing  and also provides the download link :-)

--
Stuart