[AccessD] OT: The Polar Express

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Dec 20 11:46:50 CST 2004

Hi John

Oh, you should.
By the way, if you like Flash sites visit the official site:

  http://polarexpressmovie.warnerbros.com/

and click Enter Flash Site. Beautiful work.
Don't miss the far right choice which will lead you into North Pole
City.

/gustav

>>> john at winhaven.net 20-12-2004 18:15:54 >>>
My wife, an elementary school teacher, has read this book to her kids
for
years. She says the book is very short and has wondered how they made a
full
length movie of it. I guess we'll have to go and see :o)