[AccessD] Using WinZip with Access Code

John W. Colby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue Dec 21 09:18:49 CST 2004

>..you are such a tease ...just post it already, eh ...or point us to a dl

Hey, I'm not spending time on a demo if everyone's just going to use the
shell thing.  I have it embedded as a service in my framework so it's not
like I go import code when I want to use it.

For those able to just figure this stuff out, there is a file vbzip10.zip on
a ftp directory:

ftp://www.colbyconsulting.com/ftproot/AccessD/

UserName: AccessD
Password: AccessD

It contains the two basic modules, two classes and two matching DLLs for
zipping and unzipping.  The classes are already set up to allow placing then
in a library and instantiating them from outside the library.

I will put it on my ToDo list for getting a demo working.  I have a client
deadline that I really must attend to before I can take the time to do the
demo.

http://folding.stanford.edu/