[AccessD] OT: The Polar Express

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Tue Dec 21 15:24:48 CST 2004

If you ever do.
Here is an easier way than canoeing.
There are several working ferries on the west coast of BC , where
you can take your family for a week with a couple of cabins.
The crew will do beach barbeques as long as you dont mind 2AM dockings
http://www.ladyrosemarine.com/
Old Boats are sometimes more interesting than trains , this one grew up
on the Clyde in Glasgow.

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.