[AccessD] OT

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Mon Dec 27 10:39:46 CST 2004

Hey, ever since they finally moved to UNIX, they have a genuine OS, and
face it, the design of their boxes and monitors blows the doors off any
PC-compatible box. Plus, at my favorite store I recently saw a Mac
monitor that was about as wide as my dual-monitors, with about the same
aspect ratio. They also had another monitor for Mac that you could
rotate 90 degrees, then press a button and it would reconfigure. Great
for designing web pages, newspaper layouts etc.

They pay twice as much as we do for their hardware, but when was the
last time you heard from a Mac user that her box crashed? For me it's
been years. Mind you, I like it when the box crashes. Gives me an excuse
to avoid real work :) And besides, how many people do you know that are
employed fixing Mac OS/net problems? They don't seem to have them. Long
live buggy OSes and apps! Else most of us might be standing in a kiosk
in a mall and selling cell phones.

Arthur