[AccessD] A2k Build Form from Table

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 27 12:12:15 CST 2004

Hello All,

I'm working on a small A2k app that needs a 'kinda dynamic' approach.  I
want a form to be displayed with buttons ( of stuff to click on ie text box,
piture, whatever)...but I want to buttons to be displayed depending on the
number of records in a table.  If there are 4 records...then I want 4
buttons...6 records then 6 buttons.  Each time the form opens...it may have
to add or remove a button depending on the values in the table.

Does anyone have any suggestions/ideas/examples of the best approach for
this?

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte