[AccessD] A2k Build Form from Table

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 27 13:12:49 CST 2004

Rocky,

On a different topic...searched the web a couple of weeks ago for some
access stuff and your name and picture from an Access conference came
up...hadn't noticed your name on the list in awhile.  Hope all's well.

Back on topic:
Thanks for the feedback...That was the first approach I thought of...but I
was concerned about scrolling and I don't want any scrolling if there are
more choices.  I used 4 and 6 as examples...but as reallity goes...I would
probably need more like 30 to 40 records in the tables for some instances.
I thought of using multiple subforms side by side ( same subform but with
different selects)...with 4 subforms, when the user configures the
data...they would have an option of which subform(column from there
perspective) the data would appear in.

I'm basically looking for a direction...or concept as you called it.  Hoping
someone has done something like this before...and would be willing to share
the experience/problems/tips.

Thanks Again,

Mark A. Matte