[AccessD] Question about SubForms

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Tue Dec 28 13:46:27 CST 2004

I have a tabbed form on which each tab contains a subform. One of these
subforms can also be opened independently. It contains a form header
which contains a "finder" (i.e. combo-box that does the find-thing).
When it's opened as an independent form, I want the header to show, but
when opened as a sub-form I want it to be hidden.

Unsure of the syntax here. My OnOpen code simply says (so far)

If IsSubForm(Me) Then
    ' various failed attempts go here
End If

The function IsOpen() is pretty much standard. Check the form's
parent.name attribute. But I am unsure how to hide the header given a
True response from IsSubForm().

TIA,
Arthur