[AccessD] Creating controls on a form table data based

Erwin Craps - IT Helps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.be
Thu Dec 30 08:47:22 CST 2004

I have 73 question with in total 372 posible choices/answers.
And its a dynamic thing, so questions will be added by the user, and the
forms need to adapt.
Showing a popup per question is not an option because this needs user
interaction (73 times) and slows down te data entry.

So I dont see any other solution then generating unbound forms on the
spot and add controls (questions, answers, formatting and code) to them.
Each form will have its maximum height depending on the number of
questions/answers, so probably i will end up with 10 forms or so.

I already noticed that I can not generate a report for this in Access
due to the limit in detailsection height, don't know if creating
sections can help in this. So I supose I will need to generate the
printed report in Word from Access, which is fine for the customer.

Hehe, tuff nut to crack...

Erwin