[AccessD] Tracking Changes in the Year 2004, Almost 2005

Nicholson, Karen cyx5 at cdc.gov
Thu Dec 30 12:06:45 CST 2004

My base table is named Parts.  This is the bible as to part numbers,
descriptions, etc for manufacturers.  The manufacturer submits new
"assemblies" comprised of parts.  If the parts in the new assembly are
in the existing *bible* parts and for instance, the description changes,
I need an audit table of the parts table showing the part number with
its original description, the new description and of course changed by
and when.

The new assemblies table changes as the manufacturer submits new
products for approval.