[AccessD] Office XP Outlook Security

Lonnie Johnson prodevmg at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 10 09:45:51 CST 2004

Has anyone had any luck with customizing the Outlook XP's Security Feature to allow mail be programmatically sent via MS Access?

We are converting to Office XP and this mail security is a problem.

ClickYes is not an option as we would have to install it on 400 machines and it still shows the annoying pop ups.

I've heard of Redemption. I was looking towards this option of customizing Outlook as my choice. I've followed the instructions twice, but I am still getting the popup.

So, has anyone had success with this feature?

Lonnie Johnson
ProDev, Professional Development of MS Access Databases
Visit me at ==> http://www.prodev.us