[AccessD] A2K: Office Dev Edition Not starting

Darren DICK d.dick at uws.edu.au
Sun Feb 15 20:41:39 CST 2004

Hello all
Now when I put in disk 1 of My MSODE 2000, I get the following error.
Any one seen it or know a work around.
I do have Office 2000 installed, I do have VBA installed(This is my development machine for Access)
I searched the MS website and the KB articles.
Nothing with any of this text showed up - Help

Darren

Error Message
Microsoft Office 2000 Developer Edition requires visual Basic for Applications 6.0 Before installing Microsoft Office 2000
Developer, install Office 2000 or another application that contains Visual Basic for Applications 6.0