[AccessD] Faster way to copy files

Lonnie Johnson prodevmg at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 20 13:04:33 CST 2004

I have used both the CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") and the MS Access FileCopy method to copy MS Access front end databases from a network folder to multiple (upwards to 50) user home directories and they are both too slow for me.

Is there a faster method or any optimizing tips anyone can share?

Thanks again to the Gurus of the Tech World!

Lonnie Johnson
ProDev, Professional Development of MS Access Databases
Visit me at ==> http://www.prodev.us