[AccessD] Cannot Enforce Referential Integrity

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Sat Feb 28 14:28:54 CST 2004

A student of mine is trying to remodel a database for her employer.  I
think the database was converted from A97 to AXP (A2K format).  She was
reviewing the relationships and wanted to enforce referential integrity
on one or more relationships.  She reports that the checkbox for
enforcing referential integrity was dimmed and unavailable.  I don't
know much more about this particular database.  Any ideas as to why the
enforce referential integrity choice would be made unavailable?
Thanks,
Tina