[AccessD] was SQL Server queries - appending strings

Elam, Debbie DElam at jenkens.com
Tue Feb 3 07:50:49 CST 2004

One method I have used is to have a stored procedure with parameters.  I can
make a query that calls the stored procedure and gives the parameter.  (This
is not ADP compatible)  I use the pass through query builder off of Dev
Ashish's site to put the correct parameter into the query.  This just builds
the query I want with the correct parameter each time I use it.

Debbie