[AccessD] 80/20 and request for data

Mark L. Breen subs1847 at solution-providers.ie
Tue Feb 3 09:13:44 CST 2004

Hello Gustav,

Thank you.

I will post the results back onto AccessD, at least there is some MS Access
code behind what I am doing.  If the other listers are then annoyed, we can
take it off line, if there is any other interest related to Access, so be
it.

Thanks for the file, I will look at it over the next couple of days and get
back to you soon,

Mark